Word Of Mouth Is The Best Advertisement
Such a relaxing small corner in the midst of the Katong culture, had such a great massage, their style of massage is a tiny bit painful, but bearable. If you’re not comfortable with the level of pain you can always ask them to be lighter on their hands, and they are happy to do so too, because the last thing they want to do is to cause you any sort of discomfort! They are really friendly and I love the ambience of the area! Will definitely be back whenever I can!
Soft music, dim lighting, cozy place – just like home. Uncle Eddie was so gentle yet his skills was “on point”. I could literally feel my legs lighter after the reflexology. My muscles were loosened and most importantly, my mind – I felt so relaxed after the body massage. I think the aromatherapy scent at Feethaven enhanced the whole experience, apart from the sincerity and humble nature of every staff that moved me. Thank you for your great service which had made my day!
Tranquil and nicely designed foot spa in Serangoon Gardens. The second floor outlet is decorated with paintings and plants to calm and soothe my soul whenever I visit the place for a foot massage. Thumbs up.
Went for the foot massage after a long week at work. It was totally worth it. Feels so refresh now and I am ready for the weekends.
Find the post here
Find the post here
Tammy Oh So Fickle *****
- Best Foot Massage Harper’s Bazzar Spa Awards 2013.
- Best Value Foot Spa By Simply Her Mag.
- SMES Asia Award 2014/15.
- Elle Beauty Treat List 2015 Best Foot Reflexology.
- Harper’s Bazzar Spa Award 2015 – 30 Minutes Shoulder & Neck Massage Award: Best Quick Fix Massage.
- Harper’s Bazzar Spa Awards 2015 – 60 Minute Foot Reflexology Award Won: Best Foot Massage.
- Harper’s Bazaar Spa Awards 2016: Best Quick Fix Massage.
- Cleo Body Awards 2016: Best Foot Massage.
- Singapore Women’s Weekly Spa and Salon Awards 2017 – Category: Massage – Aches Busting: 60 Min Body and Foot.
- Top 3 Massage parlours in Marine Parade 2020. By the 3 Best Rated ®
- The 8 Places With The Best Massages In Singapore 2020 by Best In Singapore.
Causes We Support
- Feet Haven Inspirational Stories is a bi-monthly event which seeks to inspire the community through interesting and uplifting stories happening in the areas of arts, culture, social media and entertainment.
- Feet Haven Support the Arts – a meaningful cause where we allow local budding artists to showcase their artworks and paintings at our shops.
- Feet Haven Earth Day – a global cause every April 22 where we will turn off our lights in support for this meaningful cause.
- Feet Haven Playback Theatre series – a collaboration with Playback theatre singapore where the performance is done in our very own space.
Sometimes massage is the only thing that makes sense. A massage is just like a movie, really relaxing and a total escape, except in the massage you are the star. And you don’t miss anything by falling asleep! There are some things in life where it’s better to receive than give, and massage is one of them.